Here’s what dating experts have to say on why do wives friendzone their husbands
The dreaded friend zone, no man wants to be put in there by his significant other. However, this happens all too often nowadays, and there are many reasons you may be put in the friendzone. Let’s delve into the many facets of the friendzone and determine why you may have been “friend-zoned”.
Friendzone Even Occurs in Marriage
- The friendzone can quickly happen to a married couple—however, the reasons why wives friendzone their husbands may be different to non-married couples. The friend zone is a friendship in which one side wants romance, whereas the other side only wants company. This can quickly happen even during your married life, and it is essential to know why this happened.
Reasons for Being in the Friendzone
- There are many possible reasons why your wife has put her husband in the friend zone. It may be due to something you did recently, or just a quality she has noticed has been more prominent lately. Let’s delve into the many reasons in hopes of helping you understand.
You are Unclear About your Life
- When the husband indicated not being clear about his life direction, this gives off an unstable and not severe vibe. She believes that you are the fun one and may not be ready for a serious commitment. An easy fix to this is for the husband to start making goals and present those goals to their wife.
You Aren’t Speaking the Truth
- A common reason as to why wives eventually friendzone their husbands is that there isn’t honest communication. Wives will not want to continue being with a man who cannot tell the truth or who isn’t clear about what he wants. You must be confident about what you want, and you always tell the truth. Make her amazed at your future ambitions and your ability to speak the truth.
You are Trying to Prove Your Worth
- There is absolutely no issue to want the best version of yourself for your wife; however, sometimes that can lead to the energy of desperation that your wife can pick up on. You do not want your vibe to scream needing approval. It can eventually make you timid, which will only increase your chances of being friend-zoned.
You do not need to be so anxious all the time, and when you show that you are eager, it may lead to her friend-zoning you. She will think that you are very sweet and polite but in a friendly way.
You Base Your Whole Life on Work
- It is essential to give time to your spouse and not be so indulged in your work. There are many cases when you are so busy with your work that you have no time for your wife. This will do nothing but increase the chance of her friend-zoning you. When she asks you about your day, instead of talking about other topics, you divulge into your work. This will only put her off and may force you into the friendzone.
- It is essential to have good hygiene. Your wife may not say anything, but they do notice if your hygiene is lacking. Maybe you don’t smell the best, you have some rogue hairs, or you have bad breath. The lack of hygiene will only increase the chances of you getting friend-zoned. Work on your hygiene to try and avoid this issue.
There are many reasons as to why you may be in the friend zone. Hopefully, you can identify some of those reasons and work on yourself. With enough effort and the proper steps, you may get out of the dreaded friendzone. Talk to us at the Friendzone plan for further help.