Here are some sure shot signs that you are being put in the friendzone through texts
There is probably nothing messier than complicated love life. The friendzone is common to almost all complicated love stories. If you are stuck in the friendzone, who would know better than anyone that there is no way out. On the one hand, you remain hopeful of winning the girl of your dreams because you and she have such good chemistry as friends.
On the other hand, you have this nagging fear that she will never see you as anything other than just a ‘friend’. The first step to escaping the friend zone is to admit to yourself that you are in one. Once you know the real deal, you can devise a strategy to escape this dreaded zone by either winning over your girl or giving up altogether.
While there are many telltale signs of being friend-zoned, today we will enlighten you on how to recognize if your girl is trying to friendzone you through the text messages she sends you. So let’s dig in.
She Does Not Respond To Your Texts Quickly
- Nobody is ever really busy and ever really free. It all comes down to personal priorities. If you send a text message to your girl, but it often gets overlooked and she replies late with a lame excuse, then you should know that you are not her number one priority.
While her intention was not to hurt you, she simply didn’t consider you important enough to text you back immediately.
Her Messages Keep on Getting Succinct Everyday
- In most cases, girls are quite wordy and verbose. They are habitual of sending lengthy messages to their friends and boyfriends. If the girl you are interested in sends you to-the-point and succinct messages and does not put in much thought and effort into a simple message, then this is bad news for you.
Believe us when we say that girls like to put in extra effort in their text messages for their special someone.
She Doesn’t Deem You Worthy of Flirtatious Emojis
- Emoticons are a fun way of conveying your emotions. If your girls send you flirtatious emojis, then you are all set and need not worry about being in the friendzone. However, if her messages are devoid of flirtatious emojis and she only sends you the universal emojis of friendship, then it’s a clear sign that she considers you nothing more than a friend.
She Openly Calls You Bro and Bud on Text Messages
- Calling each other endearing names on text messages is always nice and fun. However, pay special attention to the kind of names she is calling you. If her nicknames for you revolve around pal, bro, bud, and friend, then she may define her relationship with you in the light of these names only.
If she has never called you sweetheart, love, babe, or honey over text messages then we recommend you to move on. Because the romantic relationship you see yourself in with her only exists in your head.
She Does Not Respond Positively To Your Attempts of Asking Her Out
- The weekend is approaching and you have sent a text message to your girl in which you have asked her out on a date over the weekend. Your heart is thumping and the anticipation over her reply is palpable. However, minutes turn into hours and hours into days. Poof! The weekend is gone.
She sends you an apology on Sunday that she couldn’t reply to your text sooner because she was super swamped. If such a thing happens, pack your bags and relocate because this a classic case of friendzone.